ECO-FRIENDLY PIPE SUPPORTS FOR A COMPLETE INSULATION SYSTEM.
The innovative ArmaFix Ecolight pipe supports are made using 100% recycled PET plastic bottles, an extremely environmentally friendly material with a low thermal conductivity and a high compressive strength. A layer of ArmaFlex is on either side of the PET core for sealing to adjoining insulation sections to form a system with long-term reliability.
By installing ArmaFix Ecolight pipe supports, direct contact between the pipe bracket and pipework is avoided. This eliminates cold spots and prevents condensation from forming on chilled water and refrigeration lines. By helping to control condensation, the risk of corrosion and secondary damage to surrounding goods and equipment can be prevented.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 13, 19, 25, 32 & 40mm insulation thickness
- Light weight pipe support system with a density of 95 - 105kg/m³
- Thermal Conductivity 0.033 W/(m⋅k)
- Temperature range -30°C up to +80°C
- Fire rating to match ArmaFlex insulation
- Energy saving & condensation control
- Self seal closing seams for fast application
- Prevents thermal bridging at pipe fixings for HVAC applications
- Dust and fibre free
- PET Material is made using 100% recycled PET bottles
- Compatible with ArmaFlex black elastomeric ranges
- ArmaFix clamps available with M8/M10 mounting nut