THE FLEXIBLE & SUSTAINABLE INSULATION SYSTEM FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY & CONDENSATION CONTROL - TRUSTED FOR OVER 40 YEARS.
AF/ArmaFlex Class O is the professional flexible insulation for reliable condensation control. The combination of a low thermal conductivity value of 0.033 W/(m • K) and extremely high resistance to water vapour transmission (μ ≥ 10,000) prevents long-term energy losses, water vapour ingress and reduces the risk of corrosion under insulation.
Features & Benefits
- Closed cell material
- Built in water vapour barrier reducing the risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- FM and UL approved
- Built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection reduces mould and bacteria growth
- Low thermal conductivity value (0.033 W/m • K @ 0°C)
- Euroclass B/BL-s3, d0
- BRE Green Guide A rating
- CE marked, EN 14304
- Highest system reliability when installed with ArmaFix pipe supports and ArmaFlex adhesives
- Available in handy self-seal tube format to speed up install times