High density industrial grade FEF insulation for elevated temperatures.
HT/ArmaFlex Industrial is a flexible, high density and mechanically robust, closed cell thermal insulation material based on extruded elastomeric foam. The product has been specially developed to provide enhanced thermal resistance for industrial applications.
Features & Benefits
- High density and mechanically robust for superior stability and multi-layer applications
- Suitable for operating temperatures to +125°C
- Built-in vapour barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Retains physical characteristics throughout service life
- Low maintenance and repair costs
- Low leachable chloride content (< 30 ppm) to minimise stress corrosion cracking (SCC)
- Low thermal conductivity to minimise energy losses