For rapid, efficient pipework insulation.
RockLap H&V Pipe Sections are strong lengths of pre-formed insulation with a one piece, factory applied foil facing with integral self-adhesive lap.
The integral lap ensures fast and easy installation: just snap the sections onto the pipe, peel off the backing tape and smooth down for a completely sealed joint.
The Sections are designed for thermal and acoustic insulation of heating, ventil ation and air-conditioning pipework operating in the temperature range 0°C to 250°C.
Rockwool H&V Pipe Sections are CE marked in accordance with BS EN 14303.
Features & Benefits
- Resilient, high performance barrier provided by one-piece, reinforced foil with integral lap
- Fast and simple installation reduces costs and time on site
- Installation may be carried out in winter conditions
- Tape requirement reduced
- Limited combustible product with surface finish
- also complying to Class 0