Single layer fire protection for rectangular, circular and oval ducts.
Fire Duct Systems (previously Conlit® Ductwork Systems) provide fire protection and thermal and acoustic insulation for circular and rectangular steel ductwork.
Three products are available in the Fire Duct
Fire Duct Slab – for rectangular ducts
Fire Duct Section – for circular ducts between 60 mm and 356 mm diameter
Fire Duct PSM – for circular ducts greater than 406 mm diameter
All three Fire Duct products are supplied faced on one side with reinforced aluminium foil.
Features & Benefits
- Specified with confidence
- Quick and easy to install
- Fully certified to BS 476–24 (duct types A and B)
- ½, 1, 1½ and 2 hour fire protection for stability, integrity and insulation
- Choice of fixing options
- Single layer, enabling verification of system installation
- Space efficient, non-brittle, strong and safe
- Multi-role insulation: fire protection, acoustic and thermal
- Can be installed on standard DW144/42 ductwork