A semi-rigid slab made of stone wool.
SeaRox SL 620 is a semi-rigid slab made of stone wool. The product can be supplied with reinforced alu foil or glass cloth.
SeaRox SL 620 is primarily used as part of approved A constructions for Deck and Bulkhead. A-30 and A-60 steel constructions approved according to IMO 2010 FTP Code.
Features & Benefits
- Thin stone wool standard solutions for steel bulkhead and deck, fulfilling with highest levelof safety
- Highest fire safety according to IMO 2010 FTP Code part 3
- Improved acoustic performance in compliance with ISO 10140-2 and ISO 717-1
- Cost competitive standard solutions
- Updated certificates from major classification bodies available
- Future proof solution – no limitation in renewal of certificates
- All major constructions covered with a limited number of variations – 1 product, 4 dimensions
- Limited stock needed
- Specification texts ready for use
- Low water absorption, maintaining thermal performance and mitigating the effects of corrosion under insulation